The Embodied Boundaries project was a sales funnel featuring the following components:
- Building a landing page for an online event, which as well as proving lots of value, would warm up the audience for buying the main product, an online course.
- This product was then sold on a dedicated sales page. In this case the sales page was designed by a graphic designer and I built it exactly on WordPress using Elementor.
- Upon purchase, customers would be directed to make the purchase on our ThriveCart checkout.
- ThriveCart offers fantastic integration opportunities. In this instance, upon purchase, customers would be automatically added to our learning platform, where they could log in to access the course.
- The course was built using LifterLMS, my preferred WordPress learning software.
Online community and social networking