The Embodied Boundaries project was a sales funnel featuring the following components:
- Building a landing page for an online event, which as well as proving lots of value, would warm up the audience for buying the main product, an online course.
- This product was then sold on a dedicated sales page. In this case the sales page was designed by a graphic designer and I built it exactly on WordPress using Elementor.
- Upon purchase, customers would be directed to make the purchase on our ThriveCart checkout.
- ThriveCart offers fantastic integration opportunities. In this instance, upon purchase, customers would be automatically added to our learning platform, where they could log in to access the course.
- The course was built using LifterLMS, my preferred WordPress learning software.
Online community and social networking
(Please note that the initial design we had perfected at launch has unfortunately been slightly modified since we launched this project, but much of the original design remains.)