Monetise your knowledge with an online course or community
From a single signature program to a library of dozens of courses with social networking features for thousands of students, we’ve done it.
Overwhelmed by the number of different course and membership systems that are available? We can talk you through your options and advise you based on our experience.
Contact us now to find out how easy it is to create your own online course website.
Screw the Cubicle Community
Lydia Lee’s Screw the Cubicle Community is an online community website featuring an array of engaging functionality, making it a fun and interactive space for Lydia’s students. The website provides:
- Facebook-style social media interaction
- Lydia’s signature course, plus bonus courses that can be purchased and taken online at any time
- Private groups related to specific themes within the course, where students can hang out online and discuss their learnings
- Integration with ThriveCart
- Integrated live Zoom calls for members
Online community and social networking
(Unfortunately there’s not much to see without being a member, but I’ve added a couple of screenshots here.)
Start building your community online now
The world has moved online, and whether we think it’s for the best or not, there’s a huge opportunity in providing online learning resources and community for your tribe.
Our experience in setting up online community websites means you can count on us to help you deliver a professional experience to your audience, and the possibility of recurring revenue for you.
Contact us to discuss your project and get a no-obligation quote.